Wednesday 4 September 2013

My Passion for Cooking and Baking

"I'm not a professional decorator but I'm a professional eater".....those are the words of 'Laura Vitale aka Laura in the Kitchen. It cracked me up when I heard her say those words on one of her YouTube videos. I mean who does not love food? For me, I find it soothing and a time on my own when I'm cooking or baking. The excitement I get when my cake comes out right or the complements I get when someone's eating the food I cooked. My grandma is a really good cook, she inspired me to love cooking and baking. I can't take all the credit for the delicious recipes though, my Nenna deserves all the thanks for it. I find that I think of new recipes when I have a lot of time on my hands or I like to zoosh up old recipes. As far as cake decorating goes, it's more self-taught. I like to do research on decorating skills and try them out from time to time on my cake orders. I don't strive for perfection, I strive for DELICIOUS :-) and that's my motto in both my cooking and baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment